Friday 28 June 2013

Pierre Lassonde Calls for a 50% rebound in the Miners

One of the most respected leaders in the Gold Mining Industry, Pierre Lassonde, suggests we are within 5% of the bottom and suggests a big bounce into September - See Link HERE
“So my feeling is we are seeing the maximum stress right now.  I think $1,200, plus or minus $30 is where you are going to see the bottom in gold.”.............. I started buying this week.  I think there are a number of gold equities that are absolute bargains.  The liquidity trap has forced a lot of funds to sell.  But money is still leaving the sector.  That’s one of the reasons you are seeing this amount of stress. But I am absolutely 100% convinced that come September gold is going to be 20% to 30% higher than it is today and the stocks are going to be 50% higher.  So what am I doing?  Yes, now is the time to put money to work and that’s what I’m doing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment